Quick Thanks to VG

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

efunk25

efunk25

Flexible Member

• VG Prestige 2
  • 2,359 posts

If you’re a gamer like I am then joining a community like VG is the best thing you can do to enhance your gaming experience. I have made tons of friends of all ages from all over the world that have a passion for gaming just like me. Knowing that I can jump on my Console or PC anytime day or night and have some friends to play with is such an awesome experience. Thanks VG for building such a great community!

• VG-Snapey93 and Totem-777- like this

gw_prophet

gw_prophet

Community Member

• Community Member
  • 390 posts

If your interested in finding people to play any game with and like making friends, then VG is an amazing place to be. Ive had so many memories and made so many friends through the time ive been here its been one of the greatest things ive been a part of.

Posted Image

TheWayOfTheHook

TheWayOfTheHook

Flexible Member

• VG Prestige 1
  • 1,692 posts
  • Timezone:EST

It's been an amazing opportunity seeing VG grow from when we first began, to where we are now. I've met lots of great people through here, and look forward to meeting more!

Posted Image

"I'm a bird, I don't have a butthole" - Quickevilmatt 2015
"We can win fights, if we don't lose them" - KaminoHikari VG Aeternus 2015

Guest_Crobeam_*

Guest_Crobeam_*
  • Forum Guest

I joined VG as none of my friends had joined me in moving to next gen and I needed some people to play with. I now have a core group of friends who I play with all the time and I am a member of a welcoming and friendly community of gamers. VG are well structured and committed to being a professional clan, without being inaccessible to the newcomers and I can highly recommend joining if you're in need of somebody to play with.

BlackAkodo

BlackAkodo

Community Member

• Community Member
  • 853 posts

I joined VG because I was looking for a dependable group to play with as it is always better with support and camaraderie.  I have received so much more from this community!  The friends I have made, since joining, have definitely made this the highlight of my gaming career.

Stay Alive. Do Damage.

Akodo

Guest_Bocui_*

Guest_Bocui_*
  • Forum Guest

I joined VG so I could play games with a tight-night team, and open community, I also had the opportunity to join the Web Team, its not all about gaming here at VG!