Home Sweet Home

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

VG-Snapey93

VG-Snapey93

Community Member & MC

• Lieutenant General
  • 1,688 posts

Ive been in VeritasGaming for sometime now and i moved acrossed when i received word that we were to form a new gaming community in my time i have grown along side this gaming community becoming the gamer i am today, i will admit i was a silly kid when i first arrived who could at times drive admins insane, but when i focused i saw what VeritasGaming is about.

VeritasGaming today is the expert pro community that i had visioned we have had many success's from our squads achieving high in competitions to members who have broken out on to the YouTube scene who are all known & praised throughout the community and we continue to support new members attempting to break through.

Recently i got back into helping out and having a role in VeritasGaming after a year break from Squad life and i can say there's no better feeling tweaking assisting & responding to help any members when i know they will be always grateful for my actions, this really is a great community one who works, plays & stands up as one i look forward to many more years here and aim to continue giving my support to this community.

VG-Snapey93 31/01/2014

• gw_prophet likes this

Posted Image
Produced by TSG. Your-So-Serious-

gw_prophet

gw_prophet

Community Member

• Community Member
  • 390 posts

glad to have you here snapey, its been a blast when i get to game with you

• VG-Snapey93 likes this
Posted Image