7 Days to Die, Great PC game.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Guest_KennyKyle_*

Guest_KennyKyle_*
  • Forum Guest

Ok, where do i start....

It's a new survival horde crafting game from The Fun Pimps. 

“7 Days to Die” is an open world, voxel-based, sandbox game blending the best elements of FPS, Survival Horror, RPG and Tower Defense style games. “7 Days to Die” looks to carve out its own space giving gamers what they really want with a unique combination of combat, crafting, exploration, and character growth. It’s not just Survival Horror anymore its “Survival Horde.”

Well, the game is fukn amazing! It's in alpha stages right now, there will be plenty more, i mean TONS more of new features, items etc and it's $35 before the beta launches. The graphics are kind of like Borderlands series, nothing fancy and if you own minecraft, you can handle this too. The whole game is almost like minecraft. You collect stuff, craft, build and more. It's just more focused on surviving then using your imagination to create penises statues by your house/home, you still can do the same if you feel safe and feeling safe and comfortable is a bid rare in this game. Zombies can break almost any block, just to get to you and can demolish any house your in. You can create a under ground shelter or a bunker and feel a bit more safe then being up there, bu you have to watch out for your shelter not to cover your body while you asleep, because of game mechanics, some stuff can break and fall because of gravity (DAH). You also earn skills which you can upgrade for more health, thirst strength etc. Online is available too for that cooperative experience and much more realistic feel to it because your not alone in the world. You can host a free server off of your computer just like minecraft. The updates will be like minecraf too, adding something new or fixing some bugs.

PROS:

1. You can run it on a laptop.

2. Easy crafting.

3. Cool game mechanics.

4. Everything is destructible.

5. Skill trees, hunger, thirst, stamina etc.

6. Multiplayer.

CONS:

1. Boring playing alone.

2. Hard to start off for beginners of this game genre.

3. No in game tutorial.

4. No random map generation and map limit . (They will fix it later.)

My rating is 8/10

For more information and where to buy, visit this website: http://7daystodie.com/

Im planning on creating a server, everyone is welcome ;)

If you have questions, please ask away. Looking forward playing with you!

Guest_not-a-tad-bad_*

Guest_not-a-tad-bad_*
  • Forum Guest

You can't rate an unreleased game, beta is beta. And it's not even at that stage yet. 

Game looks solid, but the dev team appear to be a bit ignorant/oblivious to the community from the few times this has popped up on my radar. They also still have failed to send out a fair few of the kickstarter tier rewards for people, namely actual keys. 

Blatant cash-in on the hordes of minecraft and day-z fans, could be sweet if they manage it though :) last time people got all excited like this the War Z happened, however. But going over the alpha seriously now is like going "oh GTA 6 and 7 are 10/10s :)

Guest_KennyKyle_*

Guest_KennyKyle_*
  • Forum Guest

i rated it for alpha stage mate, the game is good.

Guest_ClokedViper_*

Guest_ClokedViper_*
  • Forum Guest

sounds cool

Guest_KennyKyle_*

Guest_KennyKyle_*
  • Forum Guest

Been playing this so much. danm.