My thoughts on VG and other stuff

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

Guest_NewGameXP_*

Guest_NewGameXP_*
  • Forum Guest

Oh man, i don't know where to start. I'm bad at telling stories :D

Ok, i'll start from the beginning.

The first time i saw something related to VG was Luetin's clan tag in one of his videos. I tried to look it up, but ermm, well VG is not really a word so google showed me nothing.

A couple of weeks passed, when i talked to Ze (CaptainZwabber) and Penguin (Wastedpenguinz). They told me things about an awesome community, and when i asked them what it's called they said Veritas Gaming.

Wait, isn't that VG? 

I thought along time about if i should join or not. I regret nothing.

The application process (is this a word?) was fast. I got signed up in like 2 hours.

I went to A-Team, an awesome squad full of nice and good players.

So to end this concerning VG i'd like to say. I love it here, and you'll need to kick me out if you guys want to get rid of me! :cookie:

About the other stuff that is just a little about VG:

I really really appreciate it, that even younger people can say something. In real life, i'm mostly told to shut up because i'm a kid and i ''can't have an opinion on things children shouldn't care about''. Believe it or not, it's not only me who can't speak out what he/she thinks about something because we are children.

In here everyone is equal and no one is mean to each other.

Some people are Dingoli.... i mean... looove you :paranoid:

Jokes ;)

I said i was bad at telling stories. I warned you, you carried on.

Anyways, have a great time in here it's awesome.

Have a nice day,

Linza (NewGame)

• DynamiteTiger likes this

Guest_CaptainZwabber_*

Guest_CaptainZwabber_*
  • Forum Guest

Nice story, would have liked to see a little more history of yourself, when you started gaming and because of what game or something. But good story :P

DynamiteTiger

DynamiteTiger

Management Team

• Administrators
  • 8,005 posts
  • Timezone:MST

Glad to hear you've found a place here in VG! :D

Guest_NewGameXP_*

Guest_NewGameXP_*
  • Forum Guest

There'll be more trust me, but i thought stories about myself don't belong to Testimonials.

Thanks, guys! :)

Guest_CaptainZwabber_*

Guest_CaptainZwabber_*
  • Forum Guest

Well it can be a part of your testimonial, and it doesn't matter, if it's long it's long, if people don't want to read it they don't but it's a nice way to get to know people better in VG

Guest_NewGameXP_*

Guest_NewGameXP_*
  • Forum Guest

maybe there should be a forum just for the people introducing themself. You know... where you can expect longer posts ;)

gw_prophet

gw_prophet

Community Member

• Community Member
  • 390 posts

nice story and i love reading these testimonials because i feel that VG is more family and friends than anything ive had because of so many awesome people ive found through here. glad to know we have another to contribute to our great nation.....i mean community lol

Posted Image

BlackAkodo

BlackAkodo

Community Member

• Community Member
  • 853 posts

Fantastic, NewGame!  I really can appreciate your thoughts on this community.  Well said, my brother!

Stay Alive. Do Damage.

Akodo

Thu-en-apah

Thu-en-apah

Flexible Member

• VG Prestige 2
  • 1,887 posts

Nice to have ya in VG, NewGameXP.  It's always good to have young or old - "me" LOL!,  members to join and keep da community growing.  See we take it from, "basket (you) to casket (me)."  :shakelaugh:  

Apah :watching:  >----,,->

"What's wrong with the World Today is....No One drinks from the Skulls of their enemies anymore"