One Year And Still Going

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
13 replies to this topic

Dingoli

Dingoli

Shadow Squad Member & MC

• VG Prestige 2
  • 2,481 posts

A couple of weeks ago i hit the one year mark in this great clan. I want to say thank you to everyone that made this one year an awesome year   :D

When i used to live in Austria we didn't have wifi and i never played multiplayer what so ever on my PS3. Only singleplayer games and i didn't played any FPS's. Mostly i played World of Warcraft. Then i moved back to the Netherlands and shortly after that BF3 came out. The first months i was just sniping, because i didn't knew what to do really and then i started watching Levelcap. Quickly after that i discovered Luetins channel and he became shortly after that my favorite tactical channel on youtube. After some time i got more and more annoyed by those random blueberries doing stupid things (you guys know how react to that, Dingo rage :P ) So i started looking for a clan, the onces i found first weren't really good and they weren't exactly what i was looking for. So i stayed a lone wolf for a couple of weeks, till Luetin maked a video about joining VG. I slept over it and the next day i signed up. I remember my first practice, it was on Caspian Border and i was scared as hell of Dappa. :) In that week more people joined VG, especially the most awesome guys i've ever met. Dommo, Paddywaba, Surmraisk, Prince,  Unco, krippe, LIttle, Doflip, Lahan, m1m. If i forgot someone, please don't blame me :D but you guys are the best. Also the other guys in VG are great, you guys rock! You made my stay in VG really really good and i don't want to be in any other clan ever. 

So thank you to everyone and i'm looking forward to the next year :D

P.S.: Please visit me in my castle on the VG MC server and here is some Groninger music for you  :durr:

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=JXaObWN7yKM

• DynamiteTiger and RipleyExile like this

Guest_Dommo7_*

Guest_Dommo7_*
  • Forum Guest

<3 :D

• Dingoli likes this

Thedappa07

Thedappa07

Community Member

• Community Member
  • 2,229 posts

aww you  :  <3 and before anyone asks i havent payed these guys to write this nice stuff i promise :D

i still need to write mine sometime it will be hugeee. 

• Dingoli likes this

Guest_CaptainZwabber_*

Guest_CaptainZwabber_*
  • Forum Guest

You guys are giving me inspiration for my 6 months mark at 23th

Guest_paddywaba_*

Guest_paddywaba_*
  • Forum Guest

Oh, Dingo...  :hugme:

DynamiteTiger

DynamiteTiger

Management Team

• Administrators
  • 8,004 posts
  • Timezone:MST

Lets meet for tea and cookies in your castle sometime. :p

Thanks to dommo for getting the ball rolling. ;)

• Dingoli likes this

Luetin

Luetin

Admin Ret.

• VG Prestige 2
  • 4,296 posts

P.S.: Please visit me in my castle on the VG MC server and here is some Groninger music for you  :durr:

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=JXaObWN7yKM

It would probably interest you to know I have visited Groninger :D awesome city loved it and my visits generally to the Netherlands.

Glad you have found everything with VG just as we inteded :D hope you will be here for another year !

• Dingoli likes this

"A desk is a dangerous place from which to view the world”

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image Posted Image

Dingoli

Dingoli

Shadow Squad Member & MC

• VG Prestige 2
  • 2,481 posts

<3 haha LT i remember your pronunciation of Groningen in one of your VLOGs  lmao

Luetin

Luetin

Admin Ret.

• VG Prestige 2
  • 4,296 posts

thats how its said !  Groan  Ig  errrr

"A desk is a dangerous place from which to view the world”

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image Posted Image

Dingoli

Dingoli

Shadow Squad Member & MC

• VG Prestige 2
  • 2,481 posts

omg no tea and cookies for you! :D

Thedappa07

Thedappa07

Community Member

• Community Member
  • 2,229 posts

lol dingo is protective over his dutch haha

Dingoli

Dingoli

Shadow Squad Member & MC

• VG Prestige 2
  • 2,481 posts

nope i'm not proud of my country, not anymore since the VVD ( a political party ) changed everything. and not for good.

Guest_krippe81_*

Guest_krippe81_*
  • Forum Guest

naaw dingoli :) been awesome to have the chance to get to know you guys  :hugme:

gw_prophet

gw_prophet

Community Member

• Community Member
  • 390 posts

its nice to see all these different views and times from the clan and remember some of them myself. hopefully ill get some time to play with you at some point dingoli cause i think i need to experience more of these things from the EU side lol

Posted Image