Killzone 4 - Shadow Fall

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Guest_IW-worker45_*

Guest_IW-worker45_*
  • Forum Guest
Well looks like they are coming out with yet another amazing killzone title. This looks like its going to be very interesting. I want you guys to view the trailer and give me your thoughts on it.

Here it is:

Guest_the_noob78_*

Guest_the_noob78_*
  • Forum Guest
Looks like it has great graphics, but too bad it doesn't include any actual game-play footage. Guess we have to wait for E3.

RipleyExile

RipleyExile

Flexible Member

• VG Prestige 2
  • 2,730 posts
Noob, go to YouTube and search for the Shadow Fall video from the PS4 reveal presentation, or watch LT's video about the reveal as it has the Shadow Fall video in it as well. There's gameplay footage in that.

Posted Image

RipleyExile

RipleyExile

Flexible Member

• VG Prestige 2
  • 2,730 posts
Shadow Fall demo with gameplay on Jimmy Fallon talkshow.

"The gameplay is from the same level shown off at Sony's PlayStation 4 conference two nights ago - but proves that demo exists in a genuinely playable state.As if to prove the point further, host Fallon manages to ruin a well-rehearsed playthrough by wandering through cross-fire shooting blindly at the ceiling."

http://www.eurogamer...d-live-on-us-tv

Posted Image

VG-Snapey93

VG-Snapey93

Community Member & MC

• Lieutenant General
  • 1,688 posts
i dont no much about the background but does this carry on from events in KZ3 or is it heading in a different direction

Posted Image
Produced by TSG. Your-So-Serious-

Guest_paddywaba_*

Guest_paddywaba_*
  • Forum Guest

i dont no much about the background but does this carry on from events in KZ3 or is it heading in a different direction

I believe they said it's set 20-30(?) years after the events of Killzone 3 in which Helghan was devestated by nuclear strikes. It looks as if the surviving Helghast have settled on Vekta, which, oddly, is one of their enemies. The the guy presenting the game said that this will be a kind of cold-war between the two races with a huge wall seperating the two. It is looking so cool! :D

Desert_ViiP3R

Desert_ViiP3R

Community Member & MC

• Community Member
  • 1,061 posts
Just to be an annoying idiot it isn't actually KZ4, its one of them expansion games much like some of the AC games and BF games.

Posted Image

HAF 932 Full tower|Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H|I5-2500k @ 3.3GHz (to be OC)|Asus GTX 660 2GB|Cooler Master GX 650w PSU| WD Black Caviar 1TB HDD|Corsair Vengeance 8gb red RAM|

Leading Cadet, B Flight, 316 (Leigh) Squadron, Greater Manchester Wing, North Region, Air Training Corps, RAF

Op Hunter III, Holcombe-Moor, Nesscliffe, RAF Northolt, RAF Cosford, RAF Woodvale

Guest_IW-worker45_*

Guest_IW-worker45_*
  • Forum Guest
Actually Desert, it is technically KZ4 because in the third one (HUGE SPOILER ALERT!!!!)
Spoiler

The only reason in my opinion that it is not directly being called KZ4 is because it may be as much of a huge war as it was in KZ1-3. For example their planet is gone, no government, etc. Maybe it's a small colony somewhere that saw what happened and is seeking revenge. As the voice in the trailer said "....this is our day!" Also he said, "Some of us refused to die."

It may not say it directly KZ4, but the story is a continuation of the 3rd due to the voice explaining what had happened 30 years ago (Hint: the ending of KZ3) gives players all the more reason to call it KZ4. Not trying to be a trollzor or anything ;)/>

The Lolikiller

The Lolikiller

Community Member

• Community Member
  • 1,068 posts

Actually Desert, it is technically KZ4

It is also the fourth as it is the fourth killzone to be released :)

Posted Image

Guest_ClokedViper_*

Guest_ClokedViper_*
  • Forum Guest
this is the best news Ive had in a while

Guest_McGrahamables_*

Guest_McGrahamables_*
  • Forum Guest
Can't wait

Guest_IW-worker45_*

Guest_IW-worker45_*
  • Forum Guest
Here is the 8ish long minute demo they played during the PS4 release announcement night.

RipleyExile

RipleyExile

Flexible Member

• VG Prestige 2
  • 2,730 posts
Digital Foundry take a closer look at a decent copy of the reveal footage and discuss the finer detail of the PS4's output.

http://www.eurogamer...o-tech-analysis

Posted Image