10 replies to this topic

DynamiteTiger

DynamiteTiger

Management Team

• Administrators
  • 8,005 posts
  • Timezone:MST

Highway Commentary: VG Material

I've been wanting to add to this section for a long time and never found the time. So I improvised and recorded a video testimonial on one of my trips back home. Please like, comment, and share with you friends! :D

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=gjoBRDb7qSI

• RipleyExile likes this

darien87

darien87

Flexible Member

• VG Prestige 1
  • 599 posts
Whoa what's that white stuff on the ground?!?!? Don't see much of that here in California.

Cool X-mas card scenery though.
Posted Image
Semi-noob in training

DynamiteTiger

DynamiteTiger

Management Team

• Administrators
  • 8,005 posts

Whoa what's that white stuff on the ground?!?!? Don't see much of that here in California.

Cool X-mas card scenery though.

Ya I bet it rarely ever gets past freezing there either. I dont mind winter, but I hate being cold. :P

darien87

darien87

Flexible Member

• VG Prestige 1
  • 599 posts
I'll give you my testimonial. I joined VG after watching some of Luetin's videos in an attempt to get better at BF3. I found that just like with COD I would just get destroyed in multiplayer matches. Luetin's videos had good tips so I figured it couldn't hurt to check out the clan.

I honestly didn't know if I would get accepted because I'd never been in a clan before and I assumed that VG would only want players that were good. So I was surprised when I got accepted. My goal was just to become a better player and at first I was a little discouraged because everybody else in the squad seemed so much better than me. But DT urged me to stick it out and I'm glad I did. I've met a lot of cool people in this community and I want to do my part to make it better. Unfortunately I don't have a lot of free time. Everyone has their issues with family life, wife, kids what have you but I try to make as much time as I can for VG.

I was pretty shocked when DT asked me to be a squad assistant because again most VG's seem to be a lot better at BF3 than I am. But I have a lot of fun playing the game as it isn't about KDR for me. I like getting high scores and I do that by playing the objective and helping out my team. Joining VG has been a great experience for me and I think I'll be here for quite a while.
Posted Image
Semi-noob in training

DynamiteTiger

DynamiteTiger

Management Team

• Administrators
  • 8,005 posts
This was tweeted to me by a non member and I thought it was so great I wanted to share it.

@DynamiteTiger The vid helped me realised that VG actually has a very respectable, sensible community and it's been maintained very well.
https://twitter.com/...955077186760705

Thedappa07

Thedappa07

Community Member

• Community Member
  • 2,229 posts
darien you should add that to the testimonial section of the forums,

another awesome video DT fully agree on everything you said and jeez that looks cold lol

Guest_TaoBear_*

Guest_TaoBear_*
  • Forum Guest
Is that Highway 2, DT?

Edit: NM, I just checked out the map.

darien87

darien87

Flexible Member

• VG Prestige 1
  • 599 posts

darien you should add that to the testimonial section of the forums,

Will do Dap.
Posted Image
Semi-noob in training

DynamiteTiger

DynamiteTiger

Management Team

• Administrators
  • 8,005 posts

Without starting another post I though I'd add to my old one..

As I'm stepping down as WCRs SL in order to spend more time on administration, I realize that every squad Ive started in my years has a special place in my heart. :P If you're a vet VG member you'll know squads come and go as the games do. Chances are one of you will be in a squad I start in the future. ;) Its a good change because we're growing. The more in VG, the more we can all enjoy those lobbies full of friends no matter what game we're playing. I always say, you cant reap what you don't sow. The community will never be what you want, unless you do your part in making it so. It may sound preachy, but it's my firm belief. I love this community and the joy that it brings and its the reason why I put my heart and soul into it. I hope you all come to think of VG as "my online gaming community" and take inventory of what you can do to help it continue to grow and improve. :salute: :dt:

• LicensedFool likes this

IREWolfman

IREWolfman

Flexible Member

• VG Prestige 2
  • 1,403 posts
Great Video. VG to me feels like a continuation of the past 3+ years at my last clan. Which was between 50-100 people over that period.
Nice to feel so welcome after being here for a short time.
  • DynamiteTiger likes this

Luetin

Luetin

Admin Ret.

• VG Prestige 2
  • 4,296 posts

I missed this vid before glad I watched it now :D lol tweeted it out too

• DynamiteTiger likes this

"A desk is a dangerous place from which to view the world”

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image Posted Image