RAGE

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

Courtjeaster010

Courtjeaster010

Community Member

• Colonel
  • 689 posts
I honestly dont think i have played a game this good in a very long time. first thing that caught my eye, was the level the graphics are. My eyes actually hurt looking at the screen for so long. I have played through a good bit of the campaign and i am throughly enjoying it. At the very beginning of the game it puts you through a hideout and those are so much fun going through. the best area i have gone through though is dead city with mutants flying at you from every corner and it gets pretty crazy. I have only played 2 missions in the co op multiplayer and it is amazing. no lag and just pure gameplay. I haven't played the multiplayer. im waiting to finish the campaign first which i have spent so far... roughly 13 hours. the Weapons are amaing. even your starting pistol can become the most powerful gun in your possession. the gun doesnt upgrade but you can get different ammo for the weapon which makes it very strong. I cannot wait to actually go onto multiplayer and see how that is. if its as smooth as the co op is then its a win no matter what

Posted Image
Produced by TSG.Your-So-Serious-

efunk25

efunk25

Flexible Member

• VG Prestige 2
  • 2,359 posts
Agree. SOme of the side missions are pretty hard. That stupid Minigame with the Knife roulette had me wanting to toss my controller through the tv. lol

Guest_PonceWindu_*

Guest_PonceWindu_*
  • Forum Guest
I was put off by a few videos i seen where the textures on things dont load for about 5 seconds, has anyone experienced this?

Courtjeaster010

Courtjeaster010

Community Member

• Colonel
  • 689 posts
oh the 5 finger filet. yeah i hate that too. i get to the final round and its like nope. i beat the card game on highest level. that was really easy for me. (great now everyone knows im one of those kids that sits in the corner playing magic all day... NOT) lol. but ponce if what i think your asking is correct, the only time i experience this is when i enter a new area and its a tad fuzzy but it corrects itself in like 2 seconds and graphics are amazing. if your on PC than idk. this PS3 baby

Posted Image

efunk25

efunk25

Flexible Member

• VG Prestige 2
  • 2,359 posts
yeah, the texture is not really an issue at all. rarely do I even notice it and if I do by the time I realize what happened it is fine.

Court, you beat any of the job board missions yet? I'm having a heck of a time with the sniper mission. Although I never was much of a sniper.

Courtjeaster010

Courtjeaster010

Community Member

• Colonel
  • 689 posts
yes sir. beat all the ones in wellsprings job board. you can use triangle to alter the zoom if that helps any. i was constantly tapping it. there are not very missions in wellspring. but when you get to the subway or subbase there are so many side missions. i have like 6 active right now and it looks like they are going to award you with something really nice. i did the easter egg in gearhead vault :)

Posted Image

efunk25

efunk25

Flexible Member

• VG Prestige 2
  • 2,359 posts
Ok, finally beat those Wellsprings Job Board missions. not as hard as I first thought once I got my sniper skills up to par. Now that darn Five Finger Roulette game is another story. Even with the this video tip still can't get it.

Courtjeaster010

Courtjeaster010

Community Member

• Colonel
  • 689 posts
yeah thats the one game i have yet to beat. i cant seem to get that roll all four shots in one go either. thats gonna be nothing but luck. i think im at the final story mission. Not really sure. my total time spent on it is 20 hours lol. Im finishing every side mission i can find though.

P.S. be prepared for Jackal canyon. Those guys do not kid around. Be good on sniper rounds, authority machine gun bullets, and buckshots because those will save your life.

Posted Image

efunk25

efunk25

Flexible Member

• VG Prestige 2
  • 2,359 posts
Thanks for the tips.
I finally got the four targets on one Roll. Took a while and some luck. I'm at about 13 hours just going back to Dead City for the second time. I guess there are a ton of Authority Troopers there this time. Better stock up on Crossbow arrows.

Courtjeaster010

Courtjeaster010

Community Member

• Colonel
  • 689 posts
lol. thought it was all luck. oh yeah. dead city is a beast of a place. no doubt about it. Is this before or after you break into the authority prison. I think its before but wait till you get there. that place will drive you mad.

Posted Image

efunk25

efunk25

Flexible Member

• VG Prestige 2
  • 2,359 posts
I just finished the Authority Prison when I had to rescue the leader of the resistance. It was hard. I saved a ton. Found some good loot thought lol

Courtjeaster010

Courtjeaster010

Community Member

• Colonel
  • 689 posts
yes sir. that wa the only good thing that came outta it lol. iv played a couple of co-op with fuche and its pretty sick man

Posted Image

efunk25

efunk25

Flexible Member

• VG Prestige 2
  • 2,359 posts
Yeah, I heard the CoOp was pretty sweet. Looking forward to checking it out.

Courtjeaster010

Courtjeaster010

Community Member

• Colonel
  • 689 posts
hey go all out and do your first one on nightmare lol

Posted Image

efunk25

efunk25

Flexible Member

• VG Prestige 2
  • 2,359 posts
That is what I hear you need to do to get the Platinum. You only have to beat the first one on Nightmare.

Courtjeaster010

Courtjeaster010

Community Member

• Colonel
  • 689 posts
i think you have to do campaign to on nightmare. yeah me and fuche did that and got our trophie. it was pretty intense

Posted Image

Guest_MrElliiott_*

Guest_MrElliiott_*
  • Forum Guest
Finished the campaign on nightmare today, wasn't too hard, I tried doing the 130 tasks things, missed one after it got locked out so finished with 129/130
The knife game was extremely difficult I spent ages trying, got it finally in the end just keep trying and be quick on the button.

Give me an add if you want to team up for the coop.

efunk25

efunk25

Flexible Member

• VG Prestige 2
  • 2,359 posts
cool! That sucks you missed one Mission. :slaps_forehead:

Courtjeaster010

Courtjeaster010

Community Member

• Colonel
  • 689 posts
man i would hate that. so finished story mode. the last area is cool but theres no final boss :( just a big wave of mutants. i was pretty upset by this but they set the stage up pretty well for RAGE 2

Posted Image

Guest_FunkYoFace214_*

Guest_FunkYoFace214_*
  • Forum Guest
This board needs a [SPOILER] alert. I now know half the game and I'm only 4hours in. Exaggerating but still.