DEAD ISLAND

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

Courtjeaster010

Courtjeaster010

Community Member

• Colonel
  • 689 posts
The only reason i picked up this game was because of Carbon and fuche and all the hype they gave it. so i got it the day right after release. now when i fisrt played it it looked so amazing and the opening cutscene "WHO DO YOU VOODOO (and im censoring myself here)" was taken very well. i did the 1st chapter in one sit down and quit. I come back and reliaze i started all the way at the 1st chaper :P come to find out there are many glitches like freezing and its incredible saving issuse. the gameplay is amazing when you dont have to play it 5 times in a row :P and go figure i cannot connect to anyone i WANT to play with lol. I mean really. is this blackops now?

But with last nights patch i can now connect with people and alot of the glitches seem to be fixed like the "waste 5 hours of your life and it wont save" feature. Now i think I can really enjoy a good game

Posted Image
Produced by TSG.Your-So-Serious-

Guest_mariocarrion_*

Guest_mariocarrion_*
  • Forum Guest
Latest patch really improved gameplay I haven't experienced any glitch since installing it. I already beat the game, it's a really long game. Not the best game ever, but still really fun. I liked a lot.

Guest_PonceWindu_*

Guest_PonceWindu_*
  • Forum Guest
I've got this game on PC and hadn't experience any bugs, not been on since this patch came out. Love the gameplay though so much fun.

Oathkeeper1991

Oathkeeper1991

Community Member

• Community Member
  • 511 posts
This game was originally for pc so they have three best graphics. I'm suffering from the no connecting stage now and then however, it's still a great game. I still got the opening song in my head "WHO DO YOU VOODOO $@&#!". Hope this doesn't give me a warning lol

Posted Image

Guest_Fuchebol_*

Guest_Fuchebol_*
  • Forum Guest
Game is amazing, creative and interesting storyline, by far unique as hell. Im on chapter 11 atm and im loving every moment even the times im dieing like non stop and playing with court is even funner :P

Courtjeaster010

Courtjeaster010

Community Member

• Colonel
  • 689 posts

Game is amazing, creative and interesting storyline, by far unique as hell. Im on chapter 11 atm and im loving every moment even the times im dieing like non stop and playing with court is even funner :P

lol i love playing with you guys to. pretty epic stuff

Posted Image

Guest_carp07_*

Guest_carp07_*
  • Forum Guest
i aven been on since the patch bu ave the game cleared nd now i wana get some more epic weps any1 up for it?? And yes yes i am the rapper that hates to swear lol All i need is my massive sledgehammer nd a few people to ave a laugh with :D. Up for it? If so nd you aven added me then add Carp07 :D. Altho i might be hard to get a hold of on Friday cause of Dark Souls!!! :D

Courtjeaster010

Courtjeaster010

Community Member

• Colonel
  • 689 posts

i aven been on since the patch bu ave the game cleared nd now i wana get some more epic weps any1 up for it?? And yes yes i am the rapper that hates to swear lol All i need is my massive sledgehammer nd a few people to ave a laugh with :D. Up for it? If so nd you aven added me then add Carp07 :D. Altho i might be hard to get a hold of on Friday cause of Dark Souls!!! :D

boo to that. you know we all could get a nice lil game playthrough here. i still wanna beat it on my own first. [thats what she said...(i know thats what you were thinking fuche)]

Posted Image

Guest_MrElliiott_*

Guest_MrElliiott_*
  • Forum Guest
Hopefully my copy will arrive in the post soon, what is the online like?

Guest_PonceWindu_*

Guest_PonceWindu_*
  • Forum Guest

Hopefully my copy will arrive in the post soon, what is the online like?

Online is just the campaign but you play with someone, a lot more fun than normal co ops. you can also split up and take on multiple quests by yourselves.

Guest_Fuchebol_*

Guest_Fuchebol_*
  • Forum Guest

Online is just the campaign but you play with someone, a lot more fun than normal co ops. you can also split up and take on multiple quests by yourselves.

Or be court and make me do all the work, while he quivers in the back or knocks em 2 the floor and head stomps them unless it turns out to be a thug, floater, butches, infected or suicider :P

Courtjeaster010

Courtjeaster010

Community Member

• Colonel
  • 689 posts

Or be court and make me do all the work, while he quivers in the back or knocks em 2 the floor and head stomps them unless it turns out to be a thug, floater, butches, infected or suicider :P

lol. that is true, i cannot deny such a statement. the game hates me man. i swear they made them way more overpowered in my game....

Posted Image

Guest_Trazker_*

Guest_Trazker_*
  • Forum Guest

I've got this game on PC and hadn't experience any bugs, not been on since this patch came out. Love the gameplay though so much fun.

Yeah i got it on PC too, amazing graphics, it's like i'm there myself! Have encountered no glitches, only 2 bugged quests but that's it!

Guest_Fuchebol_*

Guest_Fuchebol_*
  • Forum Guest
I just completed the game, the ending was great, i dont think it could of been better, but it just felt weird, but still great ending. The game overall has been a blast, suck i didnt end it at lvl 50, only lvl 42 while doing pretty much all side missions. Although, i will still be playing it. If any1 wants to co-op im down to play cuz i need another 8-9 lvls to hit max :D. The fighting never gets old because every situation may be similar but it always changes. Either facing 4 walkers at once or 1 ram, it is always a challenge later on in the game cuz walkers kill me in 3 hits( im Xian ). So it does get harder. Although im gonna try n beat act 1 with all character, to you know get that trophy and be a trophy hunter ;)

Courtjeaster010

Courtjeaster010

Community Member

• Colonel
  • 689 posts
yeah yeah man. you play my account and we do it. lol after you get your platinum, help me get mine lol

Posted Image

privatepec

privatepec

Flexible Member

• Conscript
  • 4 posts
Looking forward to Dead Island 2 - Can't be long now??