Almost 3 years in, sad it has to end

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Flexible Member

• Flexible Member
  • 74 posts
  • Timezone:CDT

A few of you know me around here. I run (or used to, I stopped after VG activity declined to almost non-existent).

I'm SUPPERP1G, I've been here for almost 3 years at this point. I originally joined up to play Advanced Warfare with you guys on PS3. I played a little bit of Insurgency with ClashOfTime and his group, but I was never able to commit to the weekly games. I was an Events manager, and took care of the calendar for a little bit, then after a few months, joined the PR team with Joy. 

It almost feels like I have been in VG for as long as I can remember, but at the same time its seems like it was just yesterday. VG has helped me become a bit more outgoing, and actually interact (although online) with people instead of just sitting in my room playing video games all day, though we did that too.

I'm really sad to see VG go, and I'm even still in the habit of clicking the link to the VG website on my favorites bar, even though there have been no new posts for a while. Even when VG closes down, I don't think I'll have the heart to remove that link. 

I just want to thank everyone here, even if we haven't talked much, or at all, for the memories we all have made here. And a special thanks to DT and Zaz for accepting me into those positions I mentioned earlier.

Honestly, I would be lying if I said I didn't get a little teary-eyed while writing this. Please feel free to message me on the site anytime before I it shuts down, I check it almost every day, or add me on Steam if you ever want to play some games or just hang out.

I'm not quite sure.