WAR-gamerDj's review hub thread

Review Hub Spoliers WAR-gamerDJ Discussion

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Guest_WAR-gamerDJ_*

Guest_WAR-gamerDJ_*
  • Forum Guest

Briefing:

So as I promised I'm going to start putting up my reviews and analysis of games in the VG forums. To make it easier to navigate older reviews and discussions this thread will be the hub for all reviews, with links down below to all reviews that I have written or ones I find worth a read (I checked the rules and regulations and I believe this is fine but let me know by PM if you wish for me to change this set up).

Most of my reviews will give a brief overview of the game as well as my experiences with it before going into the aspects where they could be improved (this may form the larger part of some reviews). Any discussion on the suggestions I make is happily welcomed.  

Guest_WAR-gamerDJ_*

Guest_WAR-gamerDJ_*
  • Forum Guest

My reviews and in-depth discussions:

-Witcher 3 (PS4/PC): (In progress)

-BF4 (PS4/PC): [Completed] 

-Bloodborne (PS4): (Pending) 

-TBC

Other reviews that I recommend:  

-TBC

-TBC

Many regards.

WAR-gamerDJ

Guest_WAR-gamerDJ_*

Guest_WAR-gamerDJ_*
  • Forum Guest

Once again I've managed to mess up the formatting of this thread. No matter, as i'm currently trying to thrash my way through the Witcher 3's NG+ so I can start to write my review on it. So keep your ears peeled and you eyes open!

Guest_WAR-gamerDJ_*

Guest_WAR-gamerDJ_*
  • Forum Guest

I've just finished NG+ and have started the review write up. In the meantime I've brought Blood bowl 2 and will be doing my review on that after I have finished the Witcher 3 review and played a few more games.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Review, Hub, Spoliers, WAR-gamerDJ, Discussion