2 replies to this topic

DynamiteTiger

DynamiteTiger

Management Team

• Administrators
  • 8,004 posts
  • Timezone:MST

5 Year Anniversary Meet n Greet Livestream Video

If you missed the show when it was live, you can now see it here on our YouTube channel.

If you're curious about Veritas Gaming, this is a great place to start!

https://www.youtube....h?v=KUCx2Jlzv3c

Guest_Magnum4ce_*

Guest_Magnum4ce_*
  • Forum Guest
Dynamite Tiger - Get some sleep and thank you for narrating the 5 yr anniversary of Veritas Gaming. Being new, it's nice to meet the CoC and it's Members. 

On a side note Dynamite Tiger , I remember you when I was with SC and played alongside you in various COD games. I was a Member of the Rippers when I first came onto the Team back in '08. I never knew what happened, but I missed playing alongside you.

A little about myself: I've been gaming on consoles, it seems like a lifetime. My first; Atari console was in 1972. I was drafted in '73 and served in the Military for 12 years. PS1 was my first console for Sony, four PS2's, five PS3's because of the much hated yellow light of death (YLOD) and now onto the PS4. I joined SC in October of '08 and was there until '13. I became a Recruiter for SC as I moved up through the ranks, starting with DHWO. I was Snakes Assistant and created most of the Awards for SC for 4 1/2 years and yes I have some of the Awards that your crew made on my download file. I became Remi's Boot Camp SA with the 1st Bn and soon after was SA of the Rippers at the same time. A few months later I took the challenge and became SL of the Stingers. I also started helping out the HTO in my spare time and soon after became HTIA. A year later I was promoted to PA of 1st Bn and moved up to PL a year later. In my 4th year, I was promoted to XO and stayed in that position until I left the Team. I decided to stay out of Clans for a few years, being I needed a break. I played with numerous SM's from SC up to a few months ago that are really good friends. I speak to one Member (Heritagesofttail) once a month via phone since I left SC. We've been friends for 6 1/2 years now.

I decided a few months ago that I wanted to be apart of a gaming community again. I started searching for Teams that were recruiting that had a structured background and that SM's are friends, not just another gamer or an A+ gamer. I searched and checked teams out and I didn't think I would find a team that had what I was looking for. I checked Game Battles, web searches and just about every gaming site you can think of. Finally, I came up on your Community web site and not knowing who you were. I searched you all out and said to myself "Wow, I think I've found what I'm looking for, since I started looking over 2 months ago!" I registered this past week, thinking your not on the PS3 platform or your Community isn't playing the game I own. I'm willing to go and purchase a PS4 or PS3 game I don't have, to play with like minded gamers as myself.

Regards,

Edited by Magnum4ce, 21 May 2015 - 10:59 AM.

DynamiteTiger

DynamiteTiger

Management Team

• Administrators
  • 8,004 posts
  • Timezone:MST
Wow thanks for that post Magnum. Isnt it a small world? I do vaguley remember the Rippers squad, and Heritage too. Glad you found us! Hope to catch you on TeamSpeak sometime so we can chat. ;)

Sent from Samsung Mobile using Tapatalk